Our company offers end users the full spectrum of services on your boiler and peripherals:
Expertise in all manufacture of boilers:
1. John Thompson Oil/Coal/Electrode Boilers
– Boiler Cleaning and refurbishment
– Sandblasting/Shotblasting/Wet Blasting
– Non destructive Testing (NDT, MPI, X-RAY)
– Statutory government inspections on all pressure vessels in accordance to PER and OSH
– Pipe fitting and coded welding.
– Fuel and ash handling equipment
– Fan balancing
– Pump refurbishments
– Boiler Commissioning and Fine Tuning by a professionally trained Service Engineer.
– Accredited Service engineer to service all burners (Hamworthy, Riello, Weishaupt, Saacke)
– Stoker refurbishment and rebuilding by a renown stoker foreman.
– Accredited boiler and valve refurbisher
– New Valve Sales
– Insulation of Vessels and Piping (Lagging and Cladding)
On inception of projects, an individual project manager is appointed who retains the responsibility for the management of the project through to commissioning and final handover. The project management objectives of directing and co-ordinating human and material resources throughout the life of the project are obtained by using modern management techniques to achieve the predetermined objectives of scope, cost, time, quality and participant satisfaction.
SITE ERECTION, OVERHAUL, REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
Our company offers specialist site erection, overhaul, repair & maintenance services and after sales service on shell boilers and undertake repairs and maintenance on utilities.
Shutdowns, service contracts, lifting and rigging services, installations, piping, vessels, tanks, steelwork erection and specialist welding services have been and continue to manage the food & beverage, chemical, petrochemical, steel, metallurgical, paper and pulp and textile industries, shipping, on-shore and off-shore refinery processes. We also handle multi-disciplined projects of a turnkey nature, and provide management, supervision and labour to a wide range of customers.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
Highly trained technical teams offer a wide range of services on all steam generating and associated equipment and furnaces.
These services include the preparation of boilers for statutory inspections, re-tubes, and burner & stoker repairs. Burner repairs are either carried out by ourselves or our supplier. Recommendations regarding maintenance and provision of service contracts for trouble free running of your plant are also catered for by our trained service division.
BOILER TRAINING COURSES
As an addition we offer comprehensive boiler operating and maintenance courses on site. Details of which are available upon request.